About Tom Kunse
- Born in Pontiac 1970
- Family Moved to Clare 1972
- Graduated Clare High School 1989
- Graduated Michigan Tech, Mechanical Engineering 1994
- Started Northern Dry Bulk 1994
- Married Janet 1998. We have two children: Natalee and Cristian, both are in college.
- Graduated CMU, Master’s Degree in Nuclear Physics 2010
- Elected to Grant Township 2020
- Husband, Father, Christian, Coach, Volunteer, Job Creator.
My wife and I have been small business owners for 28 years. I’ve learned that nothing is better for the community than good paying jobs. I am proud that we have been blessed to grow to over 50 employees.
Invite Tom to Your Event
Tell us a little about your event and one of our campaign volunteers will be in touch soon!
- Pro Life
- Fiscally Conservative – People can manage their lives better than a well-intentioned government official. Small government is better for us and our children’s future.
- Tom actively searches out the local officials who understand and deal with the daily issues that affect our lives.
- Balanced decision maker. Can listen to all sides of an issue, but still fight for what he believes.
More about Tom
- Tom has the experience of operating a business, where fiscal responsibility is required for success. There is no “government money” there is only “tax payer” money. He will bring that responsibility to Lansing.
- Active community member.
- Tom works with a broad range of people every day.
- He is a Problem Solver.
- Tom believes that we have a right to own firearms.
- Long time sportsman. Loves to fish, hunt, camp.